Thursday, March 12, 2009

the 100th post

AHA I CAN SIGN IN AGAIN!lol...i couldnt sign in for 2 months,feels good to be back.

there's still one more day till my exams finish..and then its the leadership retreat..

i'm ready if u say do it i;m gonna do it God..its time..one last sign..and i'll do it

Because i love You more than anything or anyone else.

Its hard being a christian..its hard cause the lifestyle i was used to for my past 14 years of life have to be changed...realizing that i;m surrounded by sin and still sin everyday isnt an easy fact to live with,dissapointing some1 i love everyday is hard on me,failing everyday is hard.

But i'll fight my sinful side with every ounce of energy i have.God i wanna follow u with all my might.

Oh man i wanna dunk..my training is going well,but i still got some way to go..dont worry i'll be able to in at least a year XD.i'm gonna be superman.hehehe..

superman is in the builiding.oh and its my 100th post today..yipeee...

No comments: