Saturday, July 31, 2010

its been a year

its been a year since i posted anyth up,well like lazarus i guess this blog's gonna be resurrected then haha.

wow,its been a year,one long year,and a year i have to thank God for.

last year my grades dropped,my relationships with pl were messed up,everyth was out of whack.i guess it was because i didnt prioritize God in everyth i do.yea i mean i KNEW i had to do it,i lifted my hands in worship i did my devotions everyday,and i thought i was doing okay.but thats where the prob is,usually when u THINK ur ok,ur not.i didnt let God into every single area of my life,i didnt know how to be still before him to hear wat he was saying,i turned away from doing wat should've been done,and it took alot before i realized that there were so many areas which i needed to fix and patch up in my life.

But this year i vowed to consecrate every single area in my life to God.and when u partner up with God,u never regret it.

i started working hard this year,and God blessed me with his wisdom,and though i aint the top 10 in chung ling my result shave improved so drastically!u can say that i'm in the top 10 percent haha.(stupid Chinese,always drags me down.XD).but wats more amazing is that i see God using me,even though i dropped class,he still used me to touch the lives of the many friends around me.Being the only chirstian in class isnt easy,but hey,was rebuilding the wall easy for Nehemiah?was it easy fo Moses to lead the israelites to the promised land?was it easy for Jesus to go to the cross?nope.but 2 of my good friends have come to accept Christ,and i am so joyful because of that.and i am expecting more, because all things are possible for those who believe.

i have also understood the importance of being a good leader,of ministering to the ppl that are younger in faith.Being a youth leader,i have to reach out to the new guys,and to minister to those that need it,its hard sometimes,and praying for so many ppl each night requires hard work.XD.but i tell u its worth it when u see them grow.

i have also fimrly founded my identity in God as a beloved Son.we shouldnt take this for granted ppl!we are a holy nation,a royal priesthood,and sons of God.we are uniques,special and loved by the awesome God of this universe.i dont need to look elsewhere,no need to look for ppl's approval or recognition, because as it says in john 10:10 i have come thatthey may have life,and have it to the full.and i am pursuing and living this life.

so i'm still running the race God has set before me,still allowing God to lead me to deeper waters for a bigger catch just as he did with peter,but i tell u,i am loving every single minute of it.

as Nehemiah prayed so i pray.Now strengthen my hands.I fix my eyes on the perfector and the author of my faith,Jesus Christ,

No comments: