Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Another dream

I was in a tower...a HUGE tower which had a few floors and a staircase which winds up and up and up.There beside me were broomsticks,So i took one and flew up to the highest level.And there i saw picture of a person getting water.Then i heard som1 saying"Hey why are u getting water now?"A dragon roared and screams plus the crunching of bones were heard.I saw the shadow of the dragon and flew down to the second floor,This one contained the picture of a guy getting food..And the same voice said"hey why are u getting food now?"and history repeated itself.I looked..every single floor had a picture of a person doing sumthin and everytime that voice shouted a dragon would come out and devour somone.Wat was this...Some sick feeding schedule?Fear suddenly gripped me and i flew down.As i landed i realised I had the power to transform into a Human sized bee!I metamorphasised and flew around for a bit.

Then there were a few groups of ppl around me and a person split us into teams,my team all ha dthe same power as me.Turned out each team had to kill a dragon or be killed....geez.The first team up were wizards ,they flew around on broomsticks and with a few spells....dragon dead.Next was my team and a 2nd dragon appeared,As we flew to face him,i suddenly couldnt fly CRAP!!!i was falling AHHHHHHH!!!and without knowing it my stinger jabbed the monster in the neck.HE WAS DEAD!My team and i were allowed to leave the castle.

As we regained our human form all my teammates left except one....and damn she was cute.no...she was DAMN FREAKIN CUTE.we talked and without knowing it we held hands...awww man...it felt so sweet...as we were about to kiss.......

i woke up.

rats.

No comments: