Monday, July 28, 2008

Apparently everybody seems to be teasing about the entauba situation.Nobody believes me or they think I'm not one.XDDD.Hey i taught u singaporeans a new word!Be grateful!XD

Stayed home today cause of my flu.i think by evening i should be back to normal.

And to my surprise i am the only summercamper who goes around calling ppl.I advise every1 to go get an Italk card it makes outstation calls very cheap!Wouldnt it be nice to hear a voice frm summercamp?=)

I cant help but dwell on the memories of summercamp,The bonds we have formed are so precious that i wont forget it for a lifetime.Liyu,lito,tikiat,Peth,Ten and Anthony u guys can be considered my outstation brothers,especially u Liyu!Shermon,Winnie,fion ,xuemiao,Zixin , Evelyn,Liqing u guys treated me so well even though we're different genders and frm different backgrounds.U guys made this summercamp so enjoyable for me!Especially when we played the Name game!=)hahahaha,i still cant help but smile when i think of u guys.GROUP 1 ROCKS TO THE MAX!GROUP 1 IS LOVE!LOVE U GUYS!

And of course u Rui wu,u know very well the place u hav in my heart,I miss u soooooo much,How i long to c u again.But hey,distance makes the heart grow closer!=)

TO ALL GROUP 1 PPL!WE MUST MEET UP AT THE YEAR END NO MATTER WHAT!PROMISE ME THAT!LOVE U GUYYYYYSSSS!XD

No comments: