Saturday, July 26, 2008

LOL.webcameb with all my fellow summercampers.ITS SO NICE TO C UR FACES AGAIN!remember to meet up when we come down at the year end!XD.group 1 basiclly hoged the com.XDDD!GROUP 1 ROCKS!

and this is dedicated to u my love.Max,gavin and adrian pls put up with my very basic poem.XD

I dont have a heart do u know why?
Cause i gave it to you and with a sigh
I think about the times when we were together
I just want to hug you forever and ever
The first time i saw you an angel of beauty
U enchanted me and slowly but surely
The blood in my veins started to run for you
And then suddenly out of the blue
My love for you overwhelmed my heart
it was enough to fill 10 carts
If i do kiss u and i hope i will
my greatest wish is that time will standstill
Cause as far as my eye can see
You indeed are the world to me
I do not have a heart i gave it to you
I hope you gave me yours too

IT IS NOT COPIED FRM INTERNET.=)

No comments: