Wednesday, July 30, 2008

haha this to all my summercamp friends

Liyu my dearest friend and brother
ur my best friend in sc and there is no other

Lito a realli cute lil guy
he's like a teddybear u wanna buy

Tikiat the big brother of the 2 thai boys
guarding them as though they were his frist 2 toys

Anthony the shy sexy taiwan dancer
whoever knew he had such moves i dare u pls anwser

Peth the cutest kid u'll ever meet
his cheeks are squishy and full of meat!

Ten the cool silent one
what else is there to say?i think i'm done

Fion the super hyperactive fun and crazy girl
its so nice being around u so lets twirl and twirl and twirl!

Ruiwu the queen of my heart
qiupid's arrow shot at me and hit me like a dart

Xuemiao beautiful!the one who boosted me
up to new heights so thx u see?

Zixin the choir chair the 1 who loves to sing
U make my happy-meter go 'Kapwing!'

Winnie the pooh why dont ya go and eat ur honey
U make me so hyper that i hope around like a bunny

Shermon dajie the short bball player
Unbelievable!i think i'm gonna be the next mayor!

Evelyn though i dont know u well
But i noe mingyao's ur bf so tats swell!

Liqing the quiet and guai one in our group
thx very much for the card!i love it like mushoomsoup

To my friends frm other groups!

Joyceyjoyce tats who u are!
do remember to jia you ar?

Clara clara gavin's gal
remember to treasure him ok pal?

Linny fang fang the cute lil shawty
Perhaps u wont grow taller till ur fourty

Sabrina the most random person i noe
Its easy for u to get high so lets go get low!

Hsiehhui the one who likes to scold
me zilian pls just do as ur told!XD

Like it ppl?=)

No comments: