Monday, July 28, 2008

Haha...today some primary schooler shouted frm his bus"ENTAUBA!"which means handsome young man.i waved at him and he went "HELLLOOOO!"hmmmm....maybe he wants my autogrpah!XD

Had a slight flu today.Like a said to my friends"i have no form today"Haha,i'm skipping bible study even as i am posting this blog.XD

Xue miao,Rui wu and hsieh hui now u guys noe wat entauba means.DONT SAY I ZILIAN ESPECIALLY U HSIEH HUI.i made this email when i was still an idiot.Zixin u'll always be my friend no worries.Joyce and Clara thx for the compliments on the poem!I am still counted a noob though.XD.Jasmine View my blog more!Yating why didnt ya com and talk to me on the webcam.XD.Linfang...ur never gonna grow taller.STILL CANT C U FRM UP HERE.XDDD.Sabrina i'll call u la sry le...and fion too.XD

No comments: