Thursday, July 31, 2008

Code red !code red! this is not a warning,fever alert!!All white blood cells ready at ur stations coordinates of virus 0307 ,25 knots,bearing:270 degrees frm ur position.Air strike requested.bring the rain!!!

I think thats what my body is saying rite now,i'm down with a 38.3 degree celcius fever!XD.but i will still come down to singapore at the year end.I'll recover no worries!=)

I had a very peculiar dream yesterday .I dreamt i was some sort of assasin and i went out for dinner with my mom and dad at a fancy restaurant.My dad said he was going to the toilet and i took a walk around the place suddenly there were 2 of my fathers there and i saw a third 1 behind me.IMPOSTERS!i leaped behind them and drew out my weapons two swords with ivory handles.I asked them were is my father.they screamed BOSS!.I sliced thier arteries and saw blood squirting out of them like water frm a water fountai.Then...I lost it.I went around the restaurant slicing every1 into half.Policemen and guards came and i killed them all in the blink of an eye.Then i felt myself transform into some sort of half wolf half monster creature.And then the real fun began i went around town slaying any1 who got into my way.I found my parents and brought the back to my house and collapsed into heap.

And while we'r at it i'll tell u of another dream.I dreamt my sister was in her room combing her hair.And then i shot ice out of my finger and formed a mini bridge over her.Suddenly i was outside my house.This hooded guy asked"U wanna dance boy?"He started shooting fire and ice out of his hands.I tried to shoot ice but nothing came out.Then he transformed into a dragon a huge dragon.I thought that was the end.Then he shrinked and was locked up inside a wooden cage.I transformed into a fire-breathing GOOSE.and i breathed fire on him till he died.

Thats it for today!interesting dreams huh?

No comments: