Sunday, October 26, 2008

If all had if everything and every i loved is taken away,would i still fall on my knees and worship God?that should be a question we must ponder....

Last night i was troubled again by this question,all i could do was pray i said Lord let your angles comfort me.

I fell asleep and i dreamt of four angles touching my shoulders and i felt so comforted,worship song were playing all around me and i wanted to take a look at the lyrics,one of the angles turned a com screen to me bearing the lyrics,i smiled at him and said"Thanks"

then..i woke up,gasping for breath...thank you Lord,u sent me ur angles just when i needed them.

I myself have had 3 other visions.But i'll leave it till next time.=)

Another full day at church and then went straight for sports til seven.i like mat's house and his dogsXD he has a freakin hoop!so shiok,but its short and i can touch the rim hahax.

allrite first of all i have no intrest in any of the girls in my youth group,and i will only start looking after spm .

secondly i only complimented hannah as a friend nothing more got it?

third wats the deal with sam and shantitni?

No comments: