Friday, October 31, 2008

Wet

First off dont text me,call my house cause i never check my cellXD.

allrite got the dates messed up and ended up in GBC instead of the beach.MAN! u had nooo idea how bad i felt and yet max was calm and optimistic,he was a real Godsend to me.THX!=)

called yx and asked him to pick us up and so we reached the beach at round 8.50.And watttt a greeting I got.Wei jin mat and yx all gang on me and threw me into the sea,(You guys,i just LET u.XD)

Then we went to kapitan for supper,and the guys went nuts and started throwing bots of junk food into each others mouth,plus spitting ice cubes at each other.XD.SIAO EH,but fun!then we went to the toilet,NEARLY got stripped,whew thank goodness that it didnt happen.hahax

Jia yit sent yx mat and I back home,hes a dang nice guy la!for those of u who are 23 i'll intro u to himXD.

Thats it for now,adios!

No comments: