Thursday, October 2, 2008

Went up hiking with my dad and his pastor frm another church.This guy goes hiking 3 times a week up penang hill,of course it wasn a prob for me but my dad...well he didnt excercise for a long timeXD.So we decided to go up half way and stop there.I made it i about 25-30 min and had to wait there for bout 20 min b4 they came(my dads pastor was pacing with him,he didnt go full throtle).On the way down,i looked like moses cause i was carrying this big ol walking stick(was afraid of monkeys...freaky animals.)

So i came back had dinner and half way through reading jeremiah fell asleep,frm 9-11.30 then i woke up,which kinda explains this post.XD.I also ate 2 packets of sea weed,banana, cake and kuih,mmmm yummy.

Pray that i will have another awesome dream so i can posy bout it.

PMR-ERS!!!JIA YOU!!!!GOGOGO!!!!=)

No comments: