Friday, October 3, 2008

The Warrior

The great serpant smiled."you have failed miserably.....i have won...again.Look at you ...weak,Fool did u actually think u can fight me?"

Sweat,tears and blood all fell to the ground from the face of the warrior,he fought and fought.Dodging the serpants arrows,his strikes.At times he wounded the beast,but he also...failed.He sat on the floor,breathless.Was there any1 who could save him?he wanted to stand..his kness gave way.His sword,his shield his armor....on the verge of breaking.He panted...And his soul cried out.Was there any1 to save him now?

STAND UP.

he heard it,a voice...who was it?This voice..it gave him a sense of hope,he felt light,and he felt...at peace.A feeling that he hadnt felt in a long long while.In a flash he was taken,and standing in front of him....was God.

I....I have failed u Father...I tried....I cant....

Good Son,you have fought bravely.Even tough u fail...even though you grieve me.I still Love you.Now stand up,fight again for me.and if u fall I your Lord will catch you.

Thank you...Father...thank you.

In a twinkling of an eye,his armor his shield his sword...renewed.Glowing with the light only God could give.

Then the serpant was in front of him again.

AHAHAHAHA!So...u still can stand.I will devour you....U cannot win.

Yes...i have failed...but i will continue to fight...i will stand up for my Father...and in the end..I WILL WIN!!!!

and for the first time.....

he saw fear in the serpants eyes.

No comments: