Friday, August 1, 2008

Just realised that a lot of malaysian and singaporeans were sick.U see we'r becoming one mind singaporeans and malaysians are slowly fusing together...

Sounds weird eh XD

I noe that but seriously the union the bonds we have founded in summercamp!All in the course of only 1 week!Its amazing dont u think so??I mean ppl frm different backgrounds and different parts of the world could mix so well....its incredible.I myself am amazed at the results.I went into summercamp thinking at the closing ceremony i wont shed a tear

How wrong i was.XD.But that just proves that the friendships founded were so tight...and i loved every second that i was in summercamp.It wasnt the activities it was the ppl that made it all worth.I would like to thank God for allowing me this opportunity to be able to attend the camp.And i would also like to thank the nanhua-rians who hosted me SOOOO well.U guys ROCK TO THE MAX!!!!=)thx so much for making my stay meaningful.=)

Ahhhh and linny the respones peom will be posted tml!XD

No comments: