Monday, November 3, 2008

Sometimes u just have to surrender ,trust God that all he does is for your good,your Life is in His hands what else can you do?

God's ways are incomprehensible,where was I when he made the earth?where was I when he gave life to every being?Does the hawk fly by my wisdom?Does the eagle soar at my command?Who am I to question Him.Take my life,Let me trust and seek ur face,look towards what is eternal,and let me love You with everything I've got.


Frisbee tourney and my bday this fri!yea...suckling pig for dinner and becoming frisbee champion as a present(lansiXD)But i have full confidence in my team mates WE'R GONNA WIN THIS YEA??(cause i think we'r the only school practising PLUS we have 5 GBC memebers who are playing frisbee every sunday)

Nothing much beens going on,we actually have sumthing like a cg in clhs now,we meet in the band room eevry morn b4 10 all those who are intrested are welcome to come.=)

Yx oel and max came to slpover on sat,we finished watching 2 sermons and were about to doze off,then we went out and crapped,THEN we climed to my neighbours balcony to gaze at stars,THEN we decided to climb back go to my yard and gaze at stars there while munching on cookies,and we took LOADS of crazy pics and vids,all in all an awesome experienceXD.

pics will be posted in the next one.

No comments: