Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ahhhh....

ahhhh that feels better,I finally had my weekly dose of frisbee.

today T.O.P ppl joined us and max played even though he was handiccaped =0.This is called gengXD.Anyways it was pity yx didnt couldnt come,haizzz but the show had to go on.

and a lot of upland ppl joined us,so we split into 3 teams for the first time.

of course,my team owned everyone..i mean c'mon it was expectedXD.jamie didnt seem to like me today,lol.brian elbowed my hip as i jumped with him,and i also crash landed into hannah.jumping is so fun,i wanna jump jump jump!

hayley and me were the 2 ge ongs today i think ppl cant see hayley...thats why shes always openXD.

and to top the fantastic sports sesion off,i had my very own frisbee knock in the lips!but i dont mind thank God nothing serious occured.

FRISBEE ROCKS!!!!!RAH!!!CANT WAIT TILL NEXT SUN!!!

No comments: