Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dont try jogging,especially before breakfast..ugh...u'll get gastric real easy.I tried,trust me.And all the ppl having breakfast in the coffee shop were giving me looks that had"whats that crazy boy doing?"written all over their faces.

Tml will be last day of school before the hols,this year was the best year of my life,I've formed lots of new friendships,really close friendships over this year.Xiang,Max,Gavin,Ben,Jeremy....the list goes on and on.I've also learned to feel at home in GBC,which gives me alot of joy.And most of all i've come to know the Lord more and more,I pray that my walk with Him will go ever deeper and closer.


In short this tear had been a real blessing from God.And it is indeed my joy getting to know all of you.=)family and friends are the 2nd best gifts frm God.

P.S not to mention my"best friend"Matthew lim.Need help mat?=p

No comments: