Wednesday, November 5, 2008

No pics,because the usb cable is spoilt,not because i do not know how=)

Tml is the frisbee tourney!lets pray for a good weather and for the chung ling kia to win!(which is almost certainXD)

And tml we celebrate the birth of one among many of Gods creations...SEAN!!thats rite,ME!MY BDAY!XD.What i want?i dont really want anything frm this world,what i want is a deeper walk with my Lord,and u guys have been a very good present to me already=)No need for gifts,although my parents will be taking for suckling piglet....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

First off,thank you God for letting me know you,for creating me,blessing my life and letting me walk with you, i am celebrating my first birthday as a real(and still striving to reach God's standard) christian born again in the spirit. God,thank you for putting up with me,and for loving me.And of course thank you to my mum and dad,for bringing me up to be the man(boy)i am today,plus guiding me when i needed it,and for loving me too.

But seriously friends ,parents,this life is already such an awesome present frm God and i thank u guys for putting up with my weaknesses and being my friends=).You guys are the best!All i want,to be like my God,to be like my Father.

No comments: