Saturday, November 29, 2008

Outing

Well at times it was pointless but the most important thing is...we had fun!XD

we played frisbee,monkey,ping pong,sand,with dead fishes,bball,cards,foosball,and other stuff(i think).The masterlife group bonded really well,i dunno bout u guys but it was a great time of fellowship,we got to talk to ppl we never really talked to.Like owayne....especially owayne...who entertained with crazy stories of his school life.

Waking up with tooth paste on my face..it wasnt exactly a fun experience.I dont mind it now,but pls dont do that again.yes matt i'm talking to you.

AND i never knew carmen had such a powerful slap.I was sitting there then WAP!carmen hit me owwww..then wap!ben hit me..OWwwww..then WAP!OWWWWW....cramen again.

Then i joked bout sumthin wap!hannah hit me,wap!cramen hit me.wap!ben hit me,then the finisher was by carmen.

and i woke up to?u guessed another crazy wack by carmen yong.I was on the verge of swearing ...lol.

All in all a fun and wild experience

No comments: