Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I am renewed

Refreshed redeemed a new creation,praise be to My God who has let me come back to Him again.Its been a while,But Thank You Father for letting me come back to u=)

and its been raining a lot lately,cant go out so when i wanna jog i gotta go to the gym,its getting kinda boring,staring at the ceiling,My motivation was to imagine the yellow plastic disc flying in front of me and running after it.It does work in a way,but i wanna chase after a REAL one,not an imaginary one.

So i was in gurney and i was kinda tired so a bit blur blur then a thought(perhaps God given)just cut across my mind and said ur gonna meet mat.So i was like..OK.and then i was walking around and lo and behold walking into the store with lanky footsteps was none aother than tall thin matthew lim with his cap on.WHOA...XDDD.I fooled around with him for a while before leaving the store.

and thats it folks hope i'll have sumthin mroe intresting next time =)

No comments: