Monday, August 18, 2008

I slept at 1am and woke up at 12XDDDD.A good sleep eh?anyways the mext thing i knew my whole family and i were on our way to queensbay for lunch.Then we sat reading in a bookstore until we were due to go in for our movie...TOMB OF THE DRAGON EMPEROR!WOOHOOO!!!DANG NICE MOVIE I TELL YA=)the storyline,and the graphics were amazing.Ben foster is damn muscular,no joke and the guy acting as his son was damn handsome.XD.and the girl was quite pretty too.XDDD anyways i had a blast.

there's no bball today...i wonder why...the schedule said that there would be bball...NO FAIR I WANNA C US PLAY!suan liao

there are restrictions binding me,i am facing a dilema....should i abort????my heart is leaning towards that decision....but i dunno if i should.......its hard.....but what i want now.....

freedom.

No comments: