Tuesday, August 19, 2008

woohooo fun badminton outing i sweat till even my pants were soakedXD.especially my butt area=.=Anyways my pants ripped and i had to sit like a girl when i was restingXD.Later we went to macdonalds for lunch.Everything was fine till matthew dared me to eat a mix of ketchup and loads of black pepper.it was ok.....till the 3 girls got smart and put creamer into the mix and marcus didnt help by adding saltXD.of course max was on the sidelines watchingXDDD.I licked it twice and didnt dare to take anymoreXD.Benjamin then stuck a straw full of chilli and tomato ketchup and bbq sauce into my drink.LUCKILY it didnt have much effectXD.then they kept on teasing allan's cute lil bro and all that guy did was smile.SO CUTEXDDD.

havn studied since the hols started but i shall start tml!cause i'm busy with pendragon LOL.XD.

and so we go...

No comments: