Monday, August 4, 2008

Slept for 2 hours in the afternoon ,so thats why i'm still awake now!But here's another weird dream.XD

I was in my living room when suddenly a guy threw me an old fashioned rifle and said"Son!Dont jus stand around there!get shooting young fella!!!!"There was an old fashioned gunpowder-shootout going on.So wat the heck?Shot down 1..2..3..4 guys!thats when ppl started aiming at me.Oh crap....

Then i was at this factory And there were velociraptors(A sort of dinosaur)slaughtering every1 there.I dodged their attacks and planted a bomb.And then KABLLLAAAMMMM!!!i blew them into a million pieces.Then i climbed to the highest point on the factory.There there was a thin wire connecting that point to the other side of the factory.And in in the middle of that wire there was a cage with a baby in it.That baby was like a freako barbie doll come to life.Somehow I suddenly ended up in that cage.As i looked down i saw the skeletons of the velociraptors join up again and they were now zombie dinosaurs looking for the guy that killed them.

And they saw the caged.Just when they were closing in.....
I woke up.WHEW......

Cool dreams huh?XD

No comments: