Sunday, August 17, 2008

today was normal...went to church in the morning and played sports in the afternoon.

Man i knocked my youth pastor while jumping to get the frisbee and ended up doing a whole 360 summersault and had a new cut plus my old wound opened up againT.T.an embarassing event took place shant elaborate but i accept ur apology cause i noe u mean it=)

Went for this choir concert by a hong kong band.Man they could probably sing into ultrasonicXDDD.Anyways i feel asleep halfway and ended up leaving early with my parents and going out for supper.The dimsum was delicousXD.

I accomplished the hanging teardrop in captian ball,YES!!!!!hanging teardrop is actually a move where u hang in the air then do a hook sending the ball spining into the hoop.(in this case the catchers hands)YES!!!!!WOOHOOOOOXD

looking forward to the tuesday badminton outing!!!=)

I'm offically hooked on pendragon!!!!AHHHHH YEA!!!!

No comments: