Saturday, August 16, 2008

today had my cca activity,an installment.luckily i didnt need to be security!YAY!i sneaked out halfway to play bball and had a fall ,maybe cause of my naughtinessXDDD.Anyways i saw the comitee being scolded by the teach.cause they losat a lot of money(hardly ANYONE came)and cause they used up a lot of water.(even b4 the station game the most of the comittee and members were wet(except me and a few others!XD)

Gonna start rereading pendragon series.placed an order for the 8th book already!!!haha....now i hav to refresh my memory.

I CAN TOUCH THE STEEL UNDER THE HOOP!!!!YESSSSS!!!!I'M GONNA DUNK SOON YEAH!!!!!!WINDMILL JAMMER!BACKHAND SLAM!HAMMER JAM!!!!WOOOHHHOOOO!!!
XDDDD

and daryl i'll be making my own kingdom soonHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!XD

I played halo in front of my parents...bad choice...they said they would ban me frm using the com if they saw me playing again!!!AHHHHH T.T

allrite,gtg slp gnite ppl.

No comments: