Friday, August 29, 2008

Man i was damn pissed at some ppl in tennis for gossiping bout me.Shouted at them and felt such a surge of anger....Now i noe why some ppl murder.But.....why?was it cause i'm tired?was it cause i never heard bout any1 gossiping bout me?haizzzz....

When i got home frm cg i just poured out everything to God...man it feels so good..now i feel like i'm so free=)btw i missed my bus so i had to ask a teacher to send me backXDDDD.That teach is a nice teacher man.

YES ANOTHER HOLIDAY ON MONDAY!WOOHOOOHOO!!!hahax but gotta study la walao.XDMERDEKA!MERDEKA!

I like looking at the fish my dad bought they'r so pretty and they've got cute lil babies!and me doggy rainbow is so fat dy but i cant bear to put her on a diet.

Max came over and had nasi kandar mmmmmm so yummy,then we went to KFC for poatato wedges and mash potato...mmmmmmXD.Cg only consisted of 3 ppl...but hey it was fun!never expected it!XD

And now i leave u.

No comments: