Wednesday, August 6, 2008

today while my classmates were having an eraser tournament,max gavin and i had the sense to sit down and do workbooks.YAY!.yes it is shocking ,but we do actually care bout results.Our parents will also be more willing to let us comedown at the end of the year to singapore too!=)

i read the last chapter of the bible,revelation(about judgement day)and that got me thinking...am i ready to face all this?

Nope,i'm not.

So i pray...that God will give me enough strength to be strong.And why do i deserve all the things i'm getting now?Why did i recieve all the blessings?I am so thankful God,that u have gave me this through ur grace...Everything frm the air i breathe,to the food i eat.I thank u and though i am corrupted,though i fail u again and again i noe u love me.And i especially thank u for letting me go to SUMMERCAMP 08!WOOHOOOO!!!XDD

happy one month anniversary sc 08!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=)

No comments: