Saturday, August 30, 2008

woke up at 8 and had a delicous breakfast with me mom and dad consisting of my personal fav wan than mee and omelette,then she went to leave for the airport cause she's flying down to KL.pray for journey mercies!

Then i tried to study geo but halfway thru....i fell asleep,i mean com on,except for the guai gia's who wont rite?RITE?when i woke up my dad and my sis followed me to Fort cornwallis to play bballXD.my sis shot a few times and went to the playground whereas me dad went for a jog.Then my dad and sis who are both fish fanatics went buy sommore fish ,we've been there to buy fish for 3 times this month!LOL!

abc i have i very good idea of who u are and i'm sorry i shouted at u i shouldnt have done that,but u should have realised that it was wrong of u to provoke me.I hope that we can reach a truce.

And dark...this is a parody

this is wat dark said:I am the first and last.i am the alpha and omega,i am the peace and chaos,I AM THE LEGACY.

well....

i am the A and the hole,I am the crap and the urine, I am the puke and fart,I AM DARK!

No comments: