Sunday, August 24, 2008

woke up in the morning damn shiok cause all the worship team planned to stand in one row and spice up the youthXD.i dunno cause i was closing my eyes and singing=)Anyways it was good then after 2nd service went for lunch and played sports.But somehow it wasn satisfying like t usually was....it was like sien sien to me.Then when ppl were smearing each other with SHAVING CREAM i was too tired to retaliate so i got quite a lot of cream on meXD.Smelled good though!

Haizzz...tml gotta go back to school....although it does give me the mood to do workbooks...and seeing all my friends...LOL!I'M ACTUALLY EXCITED NOW!XD.Anyways my friend said i one-maned too much in captain ball,but what can i say?i'm nearest to the catcher...myabe i'll pass more next timeXD.

Man...youthful emotions are jus nice and terrifying at the same time.It is destructive as it is intriguing but if we didnt have those feelings would we still be teens??XD.All i noe is....i will be a lot more cautious next time.And...i think...i am... free.

This is the way it was meant to be.And so we go

No comments: